Plastic repair kits, or ‘hot staplers’ have revolutionised the way plastic auto parts can be repaired. By using a repair kit, faulty plastic parts can be repaired instead of replaced. This a quick and efficient process, saving you money by eliminating the need to purchase replacement parts.
With the HS-1 Professional Plastic Repair Kit, strong and flexible plastic repairs can be made within seconds. You are able to easily control the temperature, providing the option to cater your repair based on the type of job.
Type of repairs include: head light lugs, bumpers, fairings and all thermo plastic parts.
- Just plug in and go, ready to use in seconds
- Temperature control system allows you to change to Low, Medium or High depending on the type of repair
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Stainless steel staples ensure high quality repairs
- Save time, no need to wait for parts
- Save money by repairing instead of replacing
- Extremely portable for quick repairs anywhere
- Made from the highest quality materials ensuring a long life of high performance
- Tough, hard-wearing case protects the product and houses extra parts
- 300 staples come in 3 different shapes and sizes, giving you multiple options for different repairs
- All staples made from stainless steel
- The HS-1 is covered by the Infratech Satisfaction Guarantee
- 12 months warranty
- CE quality assured
- If you have any problems – let us know. We will rectify them for you.
Easy to use, get started this week
- Fast FREE UK delivery to mainland locations in just 24 hours* (worldwide shipping available)
- Easy to set up with clear, concise instructions
- Simple and lightweight for portability, just connect to a nearby plug socket